My Health Online
‘Do you know you can book appointments and order repeat prescriptions online?’…
…All you need to do is sign up to use the My Health Online Services;
Just like Online banking you can sign up for a range of online services from your GP Practice.
Why sign up with My Health Online?
- You will no longer be hanging on the phone waiting to get through to the GP surgery.
- You will gain convenient access to GP services from home, work or anywhere with internet access.
- It reduces administration time for the GP practice.
Click on the links below to find out more:
- Click above image, Have you received a registration letter from your practice?
- Select No only appointment service available>
- Enter postcode; Submit>
- Select Llantwit Major & Coastal Vale Medical Practice; Confirm>
- Enter account details and personal details.
- Make note of your account details, this will be the username, email and password you use when you register your account.
Following this; to use the full service you will need to attend the surgery to complete your registration. Please download and complete the registration form:
Request for MHOL Registration Form. You will need to bring this completed form and a form of photo identification to the practice (e.g. driving licence, passport). It is also essential you have your own unique email address; not a shared email address.
We will provide you with a registration letter that will contain the following information:
- Web Address
- Practice ID
- Patient ID (NHS number)
- The Registration Token
IMPORTANT Please Note: – You cannot create an account without a registration letter. We are currently only registering patients 16 years old and over. If a parent/guardian wishes to make an appointment for their child they may do so using their account; we ask you phone the surgery in order to inform us of this.
Once you have the Registration letter with the above details, you can use our User Guide below to help you set up and use your account.
EMERGENCIES: Please do not use My Health Online for contacting us in an emergency.
In the case of life threatening emergencies, please ring 999.
In other cases please call the surgery direct.
We provide this service in collaboration with NHS Wales.